Sales Executive role
- Hours : Part-time (1-2 days per week with potential to expand)
- Salary : £15 per hour plus commission and expenses
- Start date : Position available now
- Holiday : 20 days pro rata
Eyeweb is looking for a confident and experienced Sales Executive to help source potential new customers for our full range of services; Branding, Print, Websites and Digital Marketing.
We have an impressive list of existing clients but we want to expand further with an active and keen salesperson who can develop new leads and introductions with businesses and organisations, helping to convert them into new customers.
- Learning about our business, USPs, and services.
- Sourcing and validating potential client contact information.
- Contacting customers by telephone and email.
- Keeping track of all communications.
- Creating and converting leads.
- Arranging and conducting meetings, both independently and with our team.
- Web agency experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of the web industry and digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident phone manner.
- Knowledge of how to find company data.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- UK driving license and own vehicle.
Working at Eyeweb
With over fifteen years of creating, building and shaping digital solutions, Eyeweb is a energetic team with big ideas. No templates, no compromises. We deliver high quality bespoke products for our customers.
Working at Eyeweb, you will be in charge of your own clients and manage them from sourcing to agreement signing. We hire creative and passionate personalities because that contributes most to our innovation and collective success.
We value our staff and their opinions, which makes for an excellent team environment. Our new studio, on the banks of the Humber, offers amazing views and relaxed open-plan offices and break-out areas. It is situated two minutes from Hessle Square, just off the A63. We have staff parking right outside the front door.
Some of our clients' websites