Eyeweb is looking for a confident and experienced sales person with web agency experience who can source new clients for our range of services including Websites, CRM’s and Digital Marketing.
Our client projects range between £5,000 to £30,000 and our target audience is mainly located in Hull and the wider Yorkshire area.
With 16 years of business behind us, we have an impressive list of existing clients (https://www.eyeweb.co.uk/projects) but we have relied on word of mouth and a good Google ranking to get us to where we are today. We are expanding the business and part of this is to take on a good sales person to bring in more, large clients.
- Learning about our business, USPs and services.
- Sourcing and validating client contact information.
- Contacting clients by telephone and email.
- Keeping track of all communications and progress.
- Creating and converting leads.
- Arranging and conducting meetings, both alone and with our team. - Devising sales strategy.
- Web agency experience
- Good knowledge of the web industry and digital marketing. - Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident phone manor.
- Data sourcing skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- UK driving license and own vehicle.
Working at Eyeweb
With over fifteen years of creating, building and shaping digital solutions, Eyeweb is a energetic team with big ideas. No templates, no compromises. We deliver high quality bespoke products for our customers.
Working at Eyeweb, you will be in charge of your own clients and manage them from sourcing to agreement signing. We hire creative and passionate personalities because that contributes most to our innovation and collective success.
We value our staff and their opinions, which makes for an excellent team environment. Our new studio, on the banks of the Humber, offers amazing views and relaxed open-plan offices and break-out areas. It is situated two minutes from Hessle Square, just off the A63. We have staff parking right outside the front door.
Some of our clients' websites
How to apply
To apply, please send your details and CV to Paul Scott (Managing Director) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more details on 01482 628830.
Interviews available from 8am to 6pm most days by prior arrangement.